Artivive is an easy-to-use Augmented Reality tool that allows artists to create new dimensions of art by linking classical with digital art. The digital layer opens doors to a whole new world of possibilities. It consists of the Artivive App, our visualization component, and Bridge by Artivive, the creational part.
Our vision at Artivive is to change how art is created and consumed and build the community around augmented reality art. Our mission is to democratize augmented reality for the art world and to make augmented reality the art form of the 21st century.
More than 100,000 users worldwide are creating artworks with Artivive across 92 countries. For museums, galleries and other art institutions, Artivive offers a new and innovative way for the audience to interact with art.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team. You will be responsible for setting up, implementing, managing and reporting on the company’s digital marketing strategy including content, email, social, paid ad, SEO, SEA & reporting on performance.
- Strategic conception, implementation and measurement of all digital sales and marketing activities (e.g. performance and brand campaigns)
- Coordinate with and manage the marketing and sales team to evaluate needs and develop new strategies
- Further development and performance optimization of the online marketing strategy (SEO, SEA, social media, etc.)
- Optimization of the customer journey across all channels (CRO and AB testing).
- Monitoring campaigns and creating reports using Google Analytics
- Managing and configuring tags using Google Tag Manager
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience in Digital Marketing
- Solid expertise with marketing tools such as Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio Keyword Manager, SEO
- Knowledge of paid acquisition platforms (FB, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Ads)
- Experience in developing, implementing (cross-channel) marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate and coordinate effectively
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of PLG is a plus
- Experience in a SAAS startup is a plus
- Experience in growth-hacking
- A fast, iterative approach to marketing campaigns
What We Offer
Here at Artivive, we are committed to the professional and personal development of our members. We believe that every team member makes a valuable contribution to Artivive’s success through their expertise, opinions and qualifications. All it takes is passion and enthusiasm for our mission. Moreover, we offer:
- a fantastic learning experience in a fast-growing startup
- a public transport ticket within Vienna
- a highly committed, international team of 10+ members
- a modern office with a gallery space located in the upcoming 15th district in Vienna
- a flexible schedule and remote office possibilities and all the benefits that come with from the Austrian state
- team events such as game evenings and similar
- monthly art events and exhibitions, which we are part of
We believe that the unique contributions of all of Artivive’s members are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experiences, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
The annual gross salary for this position according to the collective agreement is € 35.000,-. Depending on professional qualifications and experience, an overpayment is possible.