As Senior Social Media Strategist (m/f/d) you build and manage the business strategy for our Video Content Brands on platforms such as FB (Watch), IGTV, Tiktok, and Snapchat. In close cooperation with your future colleagues from Channel Management and Content Acquisition, you will be responsible for expanding our successful Youtube Channel business to other social media video platforms. Our ideal candidate has a proven track record in building huge followerships to video brands – organic and paid – on the given platform.
Your area of operations
– You analyze the market environment and research trends and developments
– You develop and set up successful growth strategies for our huge video content library on social media video platforms.
– You oversee and optimize existing video verticals and start new ones
– You launch paid catalyst campaigns to support a new vertical’s growth
– You secure our rights via the relevant CRMs and liaise with international rights organizations and our international content partners in cases of right disputes
We are looking for people who are fascinated by what they do and who are enthusiastic to move our company forward with their dedication and skills.
- understand the fundamental success factors of videos and their platforms
- have a proven track record in building up video verticals from small to big
- speak and write fluent English
- know how to handle the Facebook Rights and Ads Manager and
- are an absolute team player
- are creative without losing sight of the business aspect
- are well organized and work with attention to detail
- then you fit right in.
What we offer
- A relaxed, flexible, life-friendly, and at the same time ambitious work environment
- The opportunity to work independently, to experiment, test, and learn to develop and implement your own ideas
- Very fast decision processes
- The chance to grow with the business unit and thus to exert significant influence on your own career opportunities
- A fair salary (Verlandlungsbasis/based on experience and negotiation)
- Extra holidays, table tennis, budgets for learning courses, flexible working hours and location, shower in the office (for long bike rides into the office or lunch runs), lots of chocolate and
- An exciting and fun time
- A hybrid work situation (either based in Berlin or another city, visiting the office on a regular basis)
Please submit your CV and other info via this link: Senior Social Media Strategist
Alternatively, you may submit CV and Motivational Letter to email@example.com