VC Artevents GmbH, the operating company of international art fair viennacontemporary,
is looking for a Finance experienced Executive, with hands-on mentality, supporting the Managing Director. The candidate is generally interested in the arts and culture sector. Our clients are local as well as international galleries but also professionals from art institutions as well as art collectors. Our focus lies on Central and Eastern European contemporary art.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist Managing Director with general administrative duties
- Independently do monthly accounting and liase with external tax accountancy (BDO)
- Process all incoming invoices incl. travel refund claims from team and Management
- Assist with annual report
- Set up and proof-read contracts for sponsors as well as suppliers
- look after office premises (server room, printers, cellar compartments etc.)
- first point of contact for property management (AREALIS) and landlord as well as neighbouring businesses
- host all mobile phones and all laptops for entire team
- answer office landline and look after office email
- first point of contact for suppliers like: Post, DHL, Magenta / UPC internet, Drei Telefonie, ExtendIT, cleaners, Veloce etc.
- collect post on a daily basis
- responsible for all stationary, paper and general office supplies etc.
- admin for Google Suite (manage all passwords for Email), Mailchimp, Social Media Channels, WordPress etc.
- prepare meetings and meeting rooms throughout the year
- Attention to detail and highly skilled in organizational tasks
- A proven track record in accounting
- Team-player with hands-on mentality and able to multitask
- Languages: German native, fluent in written and spoken English
- Computer skills: Ms Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); Slack
- General interest in and passionate about contemporary arts and culture
2.000€ brutto (based on KV Werbung & Marktkommunikation). Salary can vary depending on qualification and experience.
Please send your CV and a short motivation statement including your possible start date to email@example.com.