- Full Time (40 h/w) or Part Time (from 30 h/w)
- Klosterneuburg (Vienna), Austria / Home office possible
- € 2,900* gross/month
ISTA is growing. Grow with us!
The Institute of Science and Technology Austria (ISTA) is a growing international institute for conducting frontier research in mathematics, computer science, and the life and physical sciences. We recruit passionate professionals from all over the world and from all fields who support our goals of excellence in research and science management. Located on a beautiful campus on the outskirts of Vienna, we offer numerous opportunities for personal growth in a stable working environment. Get an insight!
As part of our Communications team, you will be responsible for creating and producing – also in cooperation with external partners – multimedia content for print and digital. The focus is on long- and short-form video content.
- Institute-wide contact person for image editing, graphical design, illustration, audio, videography, and photography
- Production of visual, audio, and video content for ISTA and science marketing purposes
- Independent conception, design, creation, and advancement of audiovisual formats
- Planning and managing external production of content, both print and digital
- Supervision of a newly emerging Multimedia Lab space
- Synchronization of projects with our teams in Science Education, Digital Marketing and Communications and other creative colleagues
- Completed education in relevant creative disciplines such as videography, graphical design, editing or other related technical fields
- Proven experience in content pre- and postproduction (video, graphics, audio)
- Reliable handling of AV equipment up to the level of supporting others in using it (camera, microphone, light, sound, …)
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite or similar editing software
- Storytelling, visual and/or written, for audiovisual productions (e.g. storyboards, scripts, infographics)
- High affinity for social media and digital trends
- Excellent command of English and at least basic understanding of German (for layouts, subtitling, etc.)
- A sense for design and aesthetics
- A curious and creative mindset plus a desire to try new things
- Structured approach to projects and an eye for details
- High degree of service orientation and hands-on mentality
- Education & training
- Free shuttle bus
- Multiple health offers
- Pension insurance
We look forward to your application via our job portal!
* This position comes with possible overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience. ISTA processes your personal data in accordance with the law. For more information, please refer to www.ista.ac.at/data-protection.