Join the artist & influencer relations team at cutting-edge microphone brand.
You have a burning desire to unfold your potential, and be part of a young and energetic team? You are a team player, and you know how important good communication is? Congratulations, you made the first step to find the job that makes you happy.
At our headquarters in Vienna, Austria, we are working together to make the dream of audio enthusiasts around the world come true. We develop cutting-edge microphones that allow everyone to express individual creativity, whether at home, on stage or in the studio, beginner or professional.
Working at LEWITT means to work in an appreciative environment that allows you to grow. We, an international and diverse team, are located in a modern loft office space with a rooftop panorama terrace and an in-house recording / content creation studio. Everything we do, we do to the fullest.
As artist relations manager you will maintain and strengthen relations with existing and new artists and influencers. We have a strong focus on YouTube, Instagram and TikTok in DACH, UK and US.
We expect <
· Music/audio enthusiast is a must
· YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok are your second home
· Ambitious, self-organized, mindset of getting things done
· Perfect English and German communication skills (C1)
· Experience in the field is a benefit, but not mandatory.
· Strengthen relationships with existing artists, find exciting new artists and evaluate partnership requests
· Evaluate the success of our partnerships
· Streamline our workflows and ensure our work is successful and transparent
If you want to be part of our team, send us your application as PDF: email@example.com
If you are willing to go the extra mile, send us a video and tell us about your recent three favorite songs, YouTube channels and why we should hire you.
Place of employment: Schanzstraße 14, 1150 Wien, U3 Johnstraße
25-40 hours per week
Your performance is remunerated with a market-compliant salary, exceeding the legal minimum of the collective agreement “Allgemeines Handelsgewerbe”: EUR 2.000,00 minimum for a full-time 40h per week – negotiable according to your experience and qualifications.