INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER POSITION AT LEWITT GMBH
LEWITT GmbH is an Austrian manufacturer for professional audio equipment located in 1070 Vienna, Austria. We are looking for a full-time (40h/week) INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER for our product development team. We are a young and innovative company that develops professional audio equipment for live and onstage use since 2010; selling and growing in worldwide markets.
We are looking for a highly motivated and team-oriented INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER. You will be taking part in all stages of the design process, reaching from concept to realization phase. First and foremost, these will be products developed for professional audio applications. Finally, we will sell them worldwide through our international distribution network. For this position we expect you to bring affinity towards technical precision and knowledge of realizing industrial manufacturing.
- Diverse areas of self-reliant work that allow unfolding your creative potential.
- Global reach – the products you design will be sold in retail worldwide.
- A team that promotes your skills and support you whenever needed.
- Flat hierarchy, short communication paths
- BA degree in Design, preferably MA degree in Industrial Design/ProductDesign
- Good communication skills
- Good sketching and drawing skills
- Experience with Adobe CS
- Experience with Solidworks
- Experience with rendering software is a big plus
- Fluent in English
- Reliability and responsibility
- Ideally, you are up to date with technical innovations in music and audio production.
If you want to be part of our team, send us your application including a link to your portfolio or as PDF: email@example.com
Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
Place of employment: Burggasse 79, 1070 Wien.
Minimum wage (gross) according to the collective agreement „Allgemeines Handelsgewerbe“: EUR 2086,29 (full-time 40h/week)
Overpayment according to your experience and qualifications negotiable.