LEWITT creates cutting edge microphones that allow everyone to express individual creativity, whether at home, on stage, or in the studio, beginner or professional. Working at LEWITT means working in a respectful environment that allows you to grow. We are an international and diverse team in a modern office space with a rooftop panorama terrace and an in-house recording/content creation studio.
Everything we do, we do to the fullest.
Inspiring enough? Please continue.
You are …
- You are enthusiastic, willing to learn and want to grow with us
- You come up with new ideas, with a unique point of view and you look forward to working in a diverse and international environment
- You are a team player who puts the teams’ success above personal achievements
- You value and practice transparency and honesty
- That is why you also try to proactively contribute to a culture of respect, constructive exchange and togetherness
- You love music, podcasts, films, games, or any other form of expression used to bring stories to life and bring people together
Is this you? Please continue.
How can you help us to get better?
- Autonomous ownership and execution of projects
- Data-driven optimization of UX topics
- Conduct and analysis of user tests
- Preparation of graphics and photo materials
- Design of advertisements, promotional materials, and landing pages
- Active support of photo and film production
Would you like a little sneak-peak? Click here: How does a microphone work
Your profile …
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in a comparable position
- You have the ability to quickly become one with our corporate design and to present our brand in the best possible light
- You already have experience in coordinating projects independently and bringing them to a successful completion
- You have a hands-on mentality and the capability to independently obtain the resources needed to successfully advance your responsibilities
- You have very good knowledge of English
- You are 100% reliable and proactive
What we offer …
- A young, international company that is at the forefront of the market with innovative products
- A team that likes to encourage, challenge and support you
- A flat hierarchy, short communication channels and unbureaucratic cooperation
- A varied and independent work environment that allows you to develop your creative potential
- Modern office with excellent travel connections (near U3 Johnstraße/Hütteldorferstraße) and a breathtaking 360° panorama terrace
- State-of-the art hardware
- Employee discounts on LEWITT products
- German language classes
Your performance is remunerated with a market-compliant salary of minimum EUR 2,700 (full-time 40h per week), which will be adjusted according to your experience and qualifications. The exact number of working hours is also negotiable.
If you would like to become part of our team, please send your application including work samples by email to email@example.com. We look forward to your message!