Trans Europe Halles is looking for a Finance and Administration Manager who is passionate about arts and culture to join our international team in Lund, Sweden, from 1 September 2017.
The role of the Finance and Administration Manager is to:
- Manage the financial and administrative tasks of the organisation in a cost-effective and coherent way and ensure that resources are employed efficiently.
- Provide the Managing Director and team with regular financial reports and support in strategic and financial planning.
- Be responsible for the administration and reporting of the organisation.
Financial management, including:
- Invoicing, cost accounting, paying bills, financial forecasts and monitor budgets and reports.
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure of the organisation and its projects in relation to budgets.
- Developing and managing a financial and administrative system and related procedures for the specific needs of the organisation.
- Contributing to strategic analysis and planning together with the rest of the team.
- Producing financial reports as required by funders’ regulations (European Commission, Swedish Arts Council, City of Lund, etc.).
- Organising and supervise office maintenance and services.
- Purchasing and monitoring inventory of office supplies.
Experience, Skills and Abilities
- At least 3 years of professional experience as finance and administration manager.
- Experience from financial reporting to public funders, including the European Commission.
- Excellent knowledge of Sweden’s statutory legislation and financial regulations.
- Experience working with international projects.
- Professional working proficiency in both English and Swedish.
- Relevant work experience in cultural and social non-profit organisations is highly valuable.
Employer: Trans Europe Halles (NGO).
Contract: 1 year contract, 60% (3 days a week).
Location: TEH Coordination Office, situated at the cultural centre Mejeriet, Lund, Sweden.
Monthly salary at 60%: 17.000 SEK.
Employment starts: 1 September 2017.
Submit your application including a CV and a motivation letter describing how your experiences relate to what is required of the position of max 1 page via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications: 15 June 2017 (midnight).
Interviews: 20 and 21 June 2017.