RED NOSES is an artistic organisation bringing humour and laughter to people in need of joy!
RED NOSES International is the Headquarters of the RED NOSES Group operating regularly in 11 countries and organising outreach missions all over the world.
For our Head Office in Vienna, we are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive candidate to support our Artistic Director.
ASSISTANCE TO THE ARTISTIC DIRECTOR (m/f)
Maternity leave cover: June 2019 – August 2020
Part-time position (30 h)
- General administrative Assisance to the Artistic Director (travel management, correspondence, ad hoc duties, etc.)
- Management of our International School of Humor (ISH):
– Support the setup of the workshop programme
– Travel management of teacher
– Evaluation of workshops
– Participant management (coordination of applications, accommodation, etc.)
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous office administration & practical organisational experience
- Ability to prioritise a changing to do list, understanding the needs of those that you support
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in the use of MS office
- Being able to take responsibility and initiative
- Team spirit and humour
- Driving licence category B would be an advantage
- An interesting position in an international, dynamic and growing non-profit organisation
- A creative work environment
- An international and open culture that welcomes diversity
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- We offer a minimum salary of EUR 1.900.- gross/month (full-time basis 14x/year), with possible overpayment depending on qualification and work experience.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send your application (cover letter and CV) as soon as possible per mail to firstname.lastname@example.org