We are an international show production company specialising in fire, pyro and LED light shows. For our performances, we travel worldwide and are in need of a proactive and independent individual supporting us in the team of our Viennese office!
- working independently supporting to run our office in 1110 Vienna (near U3 Enkplatz)
- general administrative tasks
- operative support for all show productions (proposal/contract drafting, travel management, accommodation, logistics, payments, invoicing)
- communication between clients and artists
- social media marketing & sales, ongoing database work, newsletter send-outs
- full working proficiency in German and English! (Spanish skills a plus!)
- good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- good knowledge of Google tools (Drive, Insightly, Mailchimp, etc.)
- proactive and independent worker
- transparent and precise working style
- flexible in time management (irregular work load)
- keen to be integral part of a small company (on a long-term basis)!
Part time employment, 20-30 hours / week
Start oft he employment: asap
Payment: monthly salary on fulltime basis €2.300,- brutto, (i.e. EUR €1.533,33 brutto for 25 hours/week), plus possible commission structure on sales
Please send your application and CV in both, German and English to email@example.com
Contact person: Marc Brouard
We very much look forward to meeting you!
All the best,